What is AnyProtect?
AnyProtect is an easy-to-use and powerful online cloud based backup solution. It automatically keeps a copy of your files securely online, and lets you view them anywhere, from any web browser. You can install it in minutes and have your files constantly protected.
What does the scanner do?
The scanner will carefully examine your data and present you with a Risk Index and recommended a plan of action.
What kind of data can I back up using AnyProtect?
With AnyProtect you can automatically back up everything including all private documents, photos, audio and video files. The most common files that our clients generally save using AnyProtect include:
- Documents: DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PDF, RTF, TXT, HTML.
- Video: MP4, M4V, MOV, WMV, AVI, MKV, ASF, DIVX, MPEG, OGM, XVID, FLV, VOB.
- Photos: JPEG, JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP.
- Music: MP3, M4A
Which operating system does AnyProtect support?
Our data centers use state-of-the-art military encryption technology to keep your files safe. We use SSL between your PC and our servers to keep your data transfers secure.
Once I back up my computer, who will have access to my files?
How many versions of my files can I restore?
AnyProtect preserves up to 30 different versions of your files which you can select to restore at any time.
How can I contact support?
Our support center is available 24/7. Feel free to contact us at:
- Email: Support@AnyProtect.com.
- Phone: Toll Free- (877) 778-8922.
Can I change my account information?
To change your account information, simply contact our support center at Support@AnyProtect.com. One of our agents will be happy to assist you.
Windows 7 & Vista
- From the Start Menu, select ‘Control Panel’.
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select ‘AnyProtect Scanner’ and click on the ‘Remove’ or ‘Change/Remove’ button.
- Follow the prompts to complete the uninstall process.
What is your refund policy?
Changed your mind about AnyProtect? No problem. AnyProtect provides a 30 day money back guarantee.
I forgot my password! How can I restore it?
To recover your password please follow these steps:
- Log in to www.anyprotect.com
- Click on the top page where you can see ‘LOGIN’.
- Click on ‘Forgot password’.
- We will send you instructions on how to change your password to your email inbox.
I haven't received my account confirmation email yet. What should I do?
Your account confirmation email is an automatic message that is sent immediately after you purchase AnyProtect. If you did not receive this message, please contact our support center at Support@AnyProtect.com and we will resend it to your email address.
Which Payment methods do you accept?
We can process your purchase by using:
- Credit Card: Visa, Master Card, American Express, Diners, Discover and JCB.
- PayPal: To pay using PayPal, you must have an established PayPal account. For more information on setting up a PayPal account, visit their web site at www.paypal.com
What actually is The Cloud?
Getting a bit confused? We’re here to make things clearer.
‘The Cloud’ has nothing to do with brewing storms, it simply refers to saving data to an off-site system which is secured and maintained by a third party. Instead of storing your stuff on a hard drive that you manage yourself, everything goes to a remote database via the interweb.
It’s safe, right?
We take this very seriously (a bit too seriously if you ask our marketing team). All data sent to the cloud is encrypted with military grade AES-256 encryption. In short, no one is accessing your data except for you!
How important is it that I back up to the Cloud?
Obviously our answer will be a bit biased, but think of it this way: Imagine you lost everything on your hard drive. Everything. That work report you were in the middle of (and all connected files), your family photos, you music. You go to get a backup from your external drive, but that too got corrupted in the crash. Want to ask that question again?!
How do I get started?
Set up your AnyProtect account in 3 easy steps:
How do I back up my computer?
After successfully completing the installation process, enter the account information that was e-mailed to you when you purchased AnyProtect.
Once logged in, press the ‘Select’ button and choose which files or folders you wish to back up.
For example: Select the folder: Pictures on your C:// drive.
After selecting your folder or files Press ‘OK’ and the backup will begin (please note that this could take a few hours –dependent on the number of files that need backing up).
You are now protected!
AnyProtect Tip: Once you select files to be backed up in AnyProtect, all changes made to those documents will be saved automatically.
AnyProtect Tip: You will only need to select a folder to be backed up once and AnyProtect will back up everything in that folder automatically.
How long will it take to back up my data?
After the first big backup (which may take a few hours) AnyProtect will only back up new files and files that have changed, so it should be pretty quick.
AnyProtect Tip: Strategize! Set your first backup before you sleep and all will be done by morning!
Can I back up locally to an external device?
You can use AnyProtect with an external USB hard drive as long as it shares the same drive letter (Windows PCs) or mount point (Mac).
As the backup is a mirrored copy of the files/folders you select, you must ensure that the device is attached to your computer when running AnyProtect.
How can I automatically keep backing up my data or my entire computer?
Once you have selected the file or folder to back up, AnyProtect will automatically continue to protect them.
What is the maximum amount of data I can store in my account?
AnyProtect provides unlimited online storage for all of your documents, photos, audio and video files. This means that all of your most essential documents, photo memories, cherished home movies, favorite songs and movies can be kept safe from harm in the AnyProtect storage cloud.
How do I restore all my files from the AnyProtect Cloud server?
You can restore deleted files and folders within 30 days of deletion. To restore your backed up files and folders, simply follow these steps:
- Log in to your web portal.
- Click on Account Settings and then click on Software Download.
- Download and install the Restore Client.
- Once installed, log in with your AnyProtect email address and password.
- Create a folder on your local drive or desktop called AnyProtect.
- Within the restore client, navigate to the files/folders you wish to restore and click the Restore button.
- Browse to the AnyProtect folder on your local drive.
- Click OK and then click the Restore button
How To Restore a Previous Version of a Backed Up File
AnyProtect keeps up to 30 versions of a file which you can restore at any time from your web portal.
To restore a file:
- Log in to your web portal.
- Click on Backup and navigate to the file location.
- Double click to open the file.
- Select the version you wish to restore by clicking download.
What do I do if my computer gets stolen?
We know how frustrating it can be to have your computer stolen. AnyProtect is here to help. Simply follow these steps to keep your data secure.
First Step: Stop the Connection & Change your password.
- Log in into your web portal
- Click on the Account Settings tab
- Select Your Details
- Enter your old password
- Enter a new password and confirm
- Click Update Details to reset and stay secure.
Step 2: Remove the computer from your account
- Log in to your web portal
- Click on Account Settings and select Computers.
- Click Remove on the computer you wish to disconnect and click OK on the pop up window.
- AnyProtect will now stop connecting with your computer.
Step 3: Restore Files
- Log in to your web portal
- Click on Account Settings and select Software Download and click on Restore Client.
- Once the installation process is complete, use the restore client to restore your files.
What products will I be selling?
AnyProtect Online Backup is the easiest way to protect important files against hard drive crashes, theft, damage, accidental deletion and other data disasters. You can promote offers and various plans of AnyProtect.
|Ideal use||Personal Use||Family Use||Small Business|
|Number of PCs||1||3||20|
|One Click Backup||*check*||*check*||*check*|
How much commission do you pay?
Affiliates earn at least 30% commission for every new sale of AnyProtect.
How can I ensure all my referrals will be accounted for?
You will have a unique Affiliate ID that will always be included in your promotional link. When your ads are clicked on, a 30-day referral cookie is placed to track any subsequent sales that occur within 30-days. All the marketing material we provide you with will contain this unique ID and this will guarantee that any traffic from your site is tracked back to you.
How are my payments handled?
All affiliate sales are tracked using the services HasOffers , a leader in online advertising offering a global network of affiliates along with sophisticated reporting capability.
What sort of assistance do you provide to your affiliates?
We have dedicated Affiliate Account Managers who will regularly offer great ideas and will be here assist in making you a strong player!
Will I have access to ready-to-use material?
Of course! We will give you marketing material including banners, reviews, articles, tailor-made sales texts, and ready-to-send emails.
Is there any cost to become an affiliate?
No. It's free to join.
Can I check my sales figure online?
Yes. All you need to do is log into your personal account here to check your sales and commission in real-time.
How do I sign up?
Signing up is easy and completely free. Please click here to sign up now.
Do you have policies and guidelines for affiliates?
Yes we do. Below is a brief set of guidelines that we expect affiliates to adhere to when promoting AnyProtect. Failure to adhere to these guidelines may be grounds for immediate termination from the program. Please take a moment to review them:
- Ensure that all material presented on the affiliate's website represents AnyProtect in a professional, accurate and positive manner.
- Do not send unsolicited email to promote AnyProtect.
- Do not promote AnyProtect at a discount without prior written consent.
- Affiliate participation in paid search requires prior approval from the AnyProtect Affiliate Program Manager. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request participation in the search channel.
- Do not endorse AnyProtect on any websites that are considered offensive or inappropriate. Determination of such sites is at the sole discretion of AnyProtect.
I have more questions, who can I ask?
If you have any other questions please contact us at email@example.com